Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 April 2012

my grandfather's funeral is in two days.

this weekend, i've fallen a little bit in love. ive come back to wolverhampton for the easter holidays and to see all my friends, there's a particular special girl i've been dying to see for a while. we are very close friends and get along very well. she has been having boyfriend troubles, and so i took her out on the town for a night. we had an excellent time, and i left her at 4 o clock in the morning with the largest love bite on my neck i have ever received. me taking her out, prompted her boyfriend to end their already turbulent relationship. she texted me and told me, with exclamation marks and smiley faces all over the place. i proceeded to take her out again, the next night, as she is now single. she cries about him.
what am i to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment