Total Pageviews

Monday 15 August 2011

About five seconds ago

I realised the only reason I keep so many girls on the go at one time is because I'm looking for a certain one. I fucking hate women. I despise everything about them. But I want a girlfriend now, i think, after well over a year of meaningless sex. I just dont know if i can bring myself to be in a faithful relationship.
My last girlfriend was absolutely fantastic, everything a man could wish for. In every sense of the term. But every morning i'd roll over in bed, grab my phone and start texting other girls. I dont know why but I get the feeling itd happen again. I tell myself if i ever begin a relationship then ive got to be faithful entirely, but i stopped seeing the point in that long ago. human beings werent made to only be with one other person.
One of the best definitions of the perfect girlfriend is 'a best friend who you fuck' which is exactly what i think i need at the moment, only problem is i cant be best friends with any girl because they are all fucking idiots.
What really REALLY irritates me, is that the most idiotic ones think they are the best, and act like it. this means im usually not on their radar at all.
Now dont get me wrong, i dont want to be.
but i find myself wanting to shout at them how fucking moronic they all are and they need to realise that i am out of their league, not the other way round.
i dont want a girlfriend like that. i dont even sleep with girls like that.
my perfect girl doesn't exist. i think ill make a list of my desired attributes for the perfect girl in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment