Total Pageviews

Friday 25 November 2011

Well

been too busy to post recently, mountains of university work piling up. floods of alcohol in my system. hours of sleep in bed.
The aformentioned 'date' went very well, i think. i ended up arriving to meet her very drunk and had to hold back for the entire night, talking slowly and trying not to slur my words etc. But as far as i can tell, we hit it off, she says once she finishes her dissertation we can see each other again. i was left with no outstanding impression of her other then that she has an incredible pair of breasts and i want to have sex with her. by the way she talks i think she would be great at giving head.

other then this girl, there exists at the moment several others i have my eye on in particular.
1. girl who is friend of girl my housemate is fucking (blonde)
2. girl who is friend of my flatmate last year (dark red hair)
3. girl who i met last year and havent seen since, but lives close enough to university to warrant me visiting her between lectures for sex (must chase this one up a bit more actively) (black skin, black hair)
4. girl who i never spoke to last year, but saw around, and is friends of my friends, and then started talking to and she really likes me but lives very far away (indian, black hair)
5. girl who is best friend of my best friend (brunette)

of course there are many others, the girls that satisfy my regular needs for sex, the girls im always texting but never actually see, the girls who always text me while i try to avoid them, etc.

HOWEVER
last night, i went out on another 'date'. Which was essentially a pub crawl. I think we went to four or five different pubs around town.
She is the barmaid in the local Wetherspoons pub (where me and my friends spend a great deal of time) and i was drunk enough to ask her for her number while she was pouring me a pint. i texted her and she seemed pretty up for going out, so we arranged it.
this girl can drink. she can drink like me.
i stumbled home last night quite early in the morning, drunk out my face. she lives five minutes from my house, so we caught the bus home from town together and everything. she is quite shy and timid, so it was mostly me talking at first, but after a couple of pints we really warmed to each other. the entire evening went amazingly. we kissed in the pubs, in the streets, on the bus, we held hands (ick..), poked fun at each other, cracked jokes, sung songs, everything. i had left the house forgetting to spray cologne on myself, and by the time i had met up with her probably stunk of cigarettes, sweat, beer, gin and beef burgers, but she would always lean in and tell me how nice i smelt.
it almost went too well.
i am getting slack. we got off the bus and i kissed her goodbye, and i found myself walking home with a smile on my face. in hindsight, this makes me feel quite uncomfortable. the last thing i want is to start feeling emotions for a girl. i just dont have the time right now.
will update again soon. i think we are going out again on sunday, or perhaps next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment