Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 November 2011

really

fucking drunk, literally incoherent. i went on a date the other night, i might have mentioned her before, and she has changed my life. apparantly. everyone i live with says i have changed since that very night, i have stopped running after girls down the street and asking them for their numbers (100% success rate so far, don't hate the player hate the game), apparantly i've stopped looking at girls who walk past me as well, i think my housemates are saying this to get me paranoid but i see where they are coming from. i find myself looking at girls and instead thinking of this certain girl. it makes me feel very uncomfortable. this is the last thing i want, and it has been for a while now, and its exactly what is happening to me.
im drunk enough to grab a laptop off my friend and type it out before i forget it tomorrow, coz i will have the meanest hangover. i needed to say this to someone, and the internet is the safest place i guess?
theres a lot of stuff on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment