Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

Brighton Tattoo Convention

was yesterday, i had a brilliant time. Walking round all day staring at literally some of THE most beautiful girls i have ever seen, all tattooed up, tiny little outfits, i was in heaven. But it quickly dawned on me i hadn't had sex in coming up to a month, so i needed to do something about it.

this morning i called on one of my regulars, a girl i met at university. no one really likes her, and i dont really like her either. but she texted me first, and i wanted sex, so i headed over.
shes fucking crazy. she has depression (apparantly), and shes really fucked up in the head. she talks about suicide a lot. the plus side to this is that she is a filthy little girl, who lets me do all sorts of depraved things to her, hence why she is one of my regulars. shes quite attractive, average build, disproportionately large breasts, nice ass with enough flesh on it while keeping her waist pretty slim.. she is in the rowing team and netball team, so she has quite an athletic tone to her body. shes just almost clinically insane.
i got to her house and put my wallet and cigarettes down on top of a pile of prescriptions and empty drug packets, and proceeded to degrade her and generally be completely dominating. i was literally mid-fuck and she starts crying and turns away from me.
it will always escape me how girls can suddenly not be in the mood for sex, in the middle of sex.
i rolled a cigarette and lay down on her bed, even though her flat is non-smoking.
eventually i put my clothes on, and i was about to leave, when i was watching her get dressed and decided to fuck her again. so i bent her over, and we had sex for about five minutes before she turns away from me again and lies down.
her ex-boyfriend had been texting her all day and ringing her, and she crawled across the bed to answer the phone even though from what i can tell she obviously doesnt like him.
i pretended to be mad at her and left, and shes been texting me saying sorry ever since.

i left her flat and went to mcdonalds to order my usual chips and two burgers (you get one free with a student card) and this song came on the speakers. i think it was Katy B or someone. the lyrics went something like "these boys arent on a level, believe me, i cant find a man to please me" or something.
That irritated me. those sort of songs irritate me anyway, but especially so today when i heard that.

i still cant work out why, but it irritated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment