Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 December 2011

it's my birthday today

im sitting in my room eating garlic bread and playing Arkham City. people keep texting me, ive got countless posts on my facebook wishing me a happy birthday. every single time i read one i get a little more depressed. i think i just hate this time of year full stop. christmas was shit, went to see the family yesterday and i only enjoyed that because i got drunk. Ginger girl, who I have chronicled my relationship with in some detail here, has started texting me again. on a whim. ive got to get back to london and see what happens with that.
i dont really want to leave this house though, ive come back to my parents house for the holidays, its so different to my house. i want to move back in here i think. although ive been really, really sad since i came home. not because im home, but just coincidentally i think. i feel physically exhausted, like im just really depressed and its sucking the life out of me. i need a cigarette. i need a cigarette and a vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment