Total Pageviews

Friday 11 May 2012

Haven't had time to post in a while. Been busy. Exam season, coursework deadlines. It's so depressing.

So I went to Spain for two weeks, then got back and had loads of sex with this girl.
My friends tell me I like her. Her friends tell me I like her. I'm not so sure myself, I think we just fuck a lot. I hope, anyway. She's got an arranged marriage at the end of this month so it's irrelevant either way.
She did, however, take me to Torture Gardens (google it) with her friend, who is also stunningly beautiful.

Afterwards we went back to her flat and had a threesome. It was by far the best threesome I have had.

I'm going back through a phase of seeing couples in the street and getting jealous. At least I think it's jealousy. I went out with some of my closest friends the other night, and while walking to the pub I looked around and realised I was surrounded entirely by couples. All my best friends have some sort of relationship with each other, and then I found myself completely alone. I am with them, of course, we are all very close with each other, but I found myself alone. Sometimes I feel like I always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment