Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 May 2012

I find myself thinking more about this girl.
There are many girls in my life, and I have varying relationships with a lot of them. Some of them are just sexual relationships, purely using each other. Some of them are completely platonic. Some of them, I have feelings for, but live too far away or are in relationships themselves. There are a few girls I honestly care for, but apparently if there is more than one, it can't be true. They're a weird bunch.

But this one girl. I am caring less and less about other girls by the day. I want her, I think.
I was discussing this over a pint with some friends yesterday. One of them told me I am "maturing emotionally."
I think this may be the key. I'm not stupid enough to just have sex with girls for the rest of my life. I want something more.
Maybe this girl is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment