Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 May 2012

so the 'date' went very well last night. she's beautiful.
she's also a feminist.

the other night, when our friend told me if something scares me, I should do it. This is scaring me. I think I'm going to persevere. Last night I got back really drunk and took down the naked girl posters in my room.

I was sitting in the pub with her, talking about feminism. As far as I know, she hasn't heard or been told about my extreme misogynist views. I asked her if I'm not a feminist, what am I, and she said "a bit of a dick."
She's funny and charming too. She feels good to kiss.

Somehow the topic of abortion came up, and she started talking. She is very opinionated on abortion. There was this glimmer in her eye when she was talking.. I found it very attractive.

I can tell she likes me, but I really don't know why. I'm anxious to go any further because I don't want to disappoint her when she finds out more about me.

I don't know what I'm doing at the moment. I'm conflicted. But maybe I need a change? I'm shaving my head today, which is symbolic I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment